Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Caroline - One day At a Time Tag

 


A mixed media tag using Journaling Girl-Sam!



Using a kraft tag as the base I decorated a tag using book paper and music paper, some coloured paper, and some corrugated card which I then covered with Matt Medium before adding more colour with the Distress Crayons.


Using the raindrop stencil from the D'Inkables Set 4 I  added texture paste to part of the tag.


Using Journaling Girls: Borders #1, I used part of one of the stamps on the tag and then heat embossed.



Die-cut a plain white circle and then stamp and heat emboss Sam.


Colour in Sam using Copics.




Stamp, heat emboss and then colour the heart which is part of the Journaling Girl: Sam set.


Assemble everything together using extra bits as embellishments behind and in front of the main circle image.
Finish off with ribbon.

I used:


Caroline x








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...