Saturday, January 15, 2022

Jane CT - Joy & Happiness Stepper Card

 Hello!

This week I am sharing a stepper card...


1) I started by creating a coloured piece of A4 watercolour card, using kitsch flamingo, carved pumpkin and squeezed lemonade distress inks.  I used a blending brush to apply them then spritzed with water to create a softer effect...


2) Next I used d'inkables to add pattern to the card using the same colours...



3) Then using the circle d'inkable I applied white gesso before cutting the sheet into panels to fit onto the steps of the stepper card I had premade and already added black mats to...



4) Finally I stamped and die cut elements from the doodle houses and other doodle art stamp sets using both white onto black and black onto white.  Some elements were layered using foam pads and others added flat with glue before adding the sentiment as a finishing touch...




Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...