Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Sally CT - Hey Sunshine!

Hi There! Thought I would share a super quick but colourful card with you that will brighten the dullest of days.

I began by blending 3 shades of distress oxides through the inkable on to an ivory deckle edged card. 
On a piece of card, I stamped the Doodle Art rainbow bird in Black versafine clair and coloured it by painting with Dina Wakley gloss drops.
Next I die cut a circle from ivory card and stamped it with the circles stamp from Journal art Elements 3 using spiced marmalade distress oxide ink. 
I attached this to the centre of the card using foam pads, adding the bird on the top. I added the sentiment in versafine clair ink.

Finally I added a few dayglow highlights using Gelly Roll moonlight pens.
Here is the finished card again.

I used:
6x6" ivory card blank
Distress oxide inks in Twisted citron, mustard seed and spiced marmalade

Today's January savers are the fabulous mdf journals that you can find here . I will be live on the Bee Crafty Facebook page at 8pm this evening, so I hope you can join me. Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...