Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Sally CT - A quick and Simple card

Hi There! I am here with a super quick and easy card for you today using today's and yesterday's January Savers. 

I began by placing the scales inkable over a 6x6 white card blank and blended teal, yellow and magenta ink through using blending brushes.
Next I stamped the larger flower from blooming blooms, and a smaller one either side of it, using Versafine Clair ink.
Using a 0.05 micron pen, I extended the stem to the bottom edge of the card.
I coloured the flowers using ecoline brush pens. 
I created a border around the card using the small squiggle from Blooming Blooms. 
Finally I stamped the sentiment from ticker tape 4 onto a scrap of card and cut it out, attaching it to the card using 3d foam pads.
Here is the finished card again.

I used:
6x6" card blank
water based dye ink in teal, yellow and magenta (Memento or Distress ink will both work)
Ecoline markers
3d foam pads

I do love a card that comes together as quickly as that did! Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out todays final January saver!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...