Sunday, February 04, 2024

Alison CT - Abstract Art Journal Page

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing an abstract art journal page.
To begin, I blended Wild Honey and Lumberjack Plaid distress oxide through the Geometrix Inkables Grande across the whole page.
Next, I blended Black Soot distress oxide through some areas of the Alpha Inkables Grande.
Next, I stamped some of the stamps from the Journaling Essentials 2 stamp set using Lumberjack Plaid distress oxide. 
Then, I added the Transparency Prints using distress collage medium. I left this to dry.
Finally, I stamped a sentiment from the Ticker Tape 3 stamp set with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. I then cut it out and used collage medium to adhere it to the page.

Products used:
Inkables Grande - Geometrix, Alpha
Bee Crafty Transparency Prints  - Backgrounds 1, Sketchy Birds and Journaling Essentials 1
Art Stamps - Journaling Essential 2
Wordage - Ticker Tape 3
Versafine Clair - Nocturne 
Distress Ink - Black Soot 
Distress Oxide  - Wild Honey, Lumberjack Plaid 

Thanks for taking a look.
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...