Wednesday, February 07, 2024

Sally CT - A Valentine card with white space

Hi There! It is February and the challenge theme over in the Bee Crafty Facebook group is White Space, so here is a Valentines card that fits the theme. Here is a step by step showing how I made it.

I began by placing some stencil tape approximately half way down the card, then blended distress ink over the top half
Next I placed the hearts desire 6x6" inkable over the card and blended more of the abandoned coral ink through the inkable onto the inky half of the card. 

I removed the inkable and tape before stamping the heart border across the card using Versafine Clair ink.
I used the heart and another of the worker stamps from the Sam Journaling Girl set and added to the inky section of the card, as well as on the ends of the heart border. 
Using the distress inks and a paint brush I coloured the hearts. 
I stamped the love sentiment from Mixed Messages #3 using two shades of Versafine Clair to match the inky panel and added a few highlights with a white gel pen around the stamped hearts.
Here is the finished card once again. 
I used:
6x6 white card blank
Distress inks in Wilted violet and Abandoned Coral
Versafine Clair ink in Purple Delight and Tulip Red
White gel pen
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...