Sunday, September 13, 2026

Alison CT - Bees and Circles

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a simple art journal page that doesn't require too many products to create it. It is also inspiration for Sally's challenge in the Bee Crafty Stamps Facebook group. 
To begin,  I cut a piece of A4 Butterflies and Circles Catalyst Collage paper to fit my page. I glued it down with matte medium. 

On separate card, I stamped two of the Doodle Art Bees, coloured them with watercolour pencils and a waterbrush, then cut them out.
I glued these to the page using a pva glue. 
As the background is one of Bev's busier ones, I decided it needed nothing more than a faux stitched border. So I added one with a black Posca pen. In hindsight I think a white one would show better.
To finish the page, I added a sentiment from the Bee Wordy Stickers sheet and added a faux stitched border to each part.
Here's another look at the finished page. 
Products used:
Doodle Art Bee stamp set 
Black Posca pen 

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...