Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Sally CT - Painted Gaze

 


Hi There! I have a very painty journal page for you today! Here's how I did it. 

I began by tearing the image from the A4 Painted Gaze index sheet and added to the page using matte medium. 
Next, I selected 3 similar paint colours ( I used Dylusions Peony Blush, Lemon Zest and Blue Lagoon) and painted patches of colour across both pages. 
I then added a patch of Black gesso to the right page, placed the 6x6" inkable over it and used a damp cloth to lift some of the gesso from the page. 
Using the Dinkables dot stencil, I added some more black gesso to both pages before adding some marks using dylusions Tangerine Dream paint and a brush. 
Then I added a few more marks with a black sharpie. 
Finally, I added a wordy Sticker sentiment and some gelly roll moonlight faux stitching around them. 
Here are the finished pages once more. Shocked myself because I realised I didn't stamp on it at all!!! It would, however, fit the theme of the current Bee Crafty Stamps Facebook group Challenge.

I used:
Black Sharpie
Dylusions paint - Peony Blush, Lemon Zest, Blue Lagoon and Tangerine Dream 

Thanks For Looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...