Sunday, September 27, 2026

Alison CT - Butterflies and Circles

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this tag using just two products along with glue and card from my stash.
To begin I glued a tag to the back of the piece of Circles and Butterflies Catalyst Collage paper. I then used a sanding block to remove the excess paper.
Then I glued this to a piece of black card, trimmed it so there was a border and re-punched the hole.
Next I cut out one of the pieces from the cover sheet from the pack and mounted it on to black card.

I added this piece to the tag using foam tape.
Then I roughly cut out three of the butterflies from the sheet with the individual butterflies on it and glued them to a thin piece of card to give them some stability. I cut them out leaving a small border. 
Next I used a brush micron pen to add a stitched border around the edge of the tag and the layered piece.
I used foam tape to add the butterflies to the tag. 
Finally I added a sentiment from the Wordy Stickers 2B.
Products used:
Black brush fineliner
Matte Medium 
Foam tape
Black card
Thin white card

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...