Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Caz DT - Dream bigger simple layered card


PRODUCTS USED:

Versafine onyx black ink
Clear embossing powder

HOW TO MAKE:

Lay the circles ink'able on a card panel thats just shy of your card base (I used a 6x6 base and cut the panel 5ml smaller) then spritzed with two colours of distress oxide inks - seedless preserve and mermaid lagoon...


The excess ink in the top of the ink'able I then printed onto another piece of card, don't like to waste any plus this will tie in with the design...


I die cut my panels to alternate with a black layer in between, like so...


I then stamped the XL butterfly with versafine onyx black ink and clear heat embossed it...


Die cut and coloured in the seedless preserve oxide, with white gel pen highlights - assembled the card and added a ticker tape sentiment and some gems.


All done! 

Hope you like
❤️
Thanks for looking


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...