Saturday, March 20, 2021

Jane DT - 'Joy & Happiness' Doodle House

 Hello!

I am back this week with a card where I have used some of the Dina Wakley heavy body acrylics with my gelli plate to create a background for my project...

1) I started by using the turquoise, magenta & fuchsia paints blended onto my gelli plate with a brayer.  Then I picked up a print onto smooth white cardstock...



2) Next I used the lime paint on the plate and lifted some onto my background through the Fernando big inkable...



3) Once the paint was dry I used the largest nibbed white gelly roll pen in the 3 pen set to add outlining and doodles to the background...


4) To create my focal points for the card I used the regular Bird House stamps and dies from the Doodle Art houses set...



5) Then I coloured the images using the ecoline brush pens and added highlights with the white gelly roll pen again...


6) Finally the pieces were all layered up and added to the card and a sentiment added from Everyday Sentiments 1...



Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...