Saturday, March 13, 2021

Jane DT - Floral Heart Card

 Hello!

This week I have a fairly quick card to share...

1) I started with a piece of card measuring 4 and a quarter inches square and used the Fernando big inkable to emboss a pattern onto it...


2) For colour I used the Worn Lipstick distress inkpad.  First I blended the ink all over using a blending brush, then I swiped the pad horizontally over the card to catch the texture and make the raised areas darker...


3) For the main image I had already stamped, cut out and coloured the largest Style Wire Heart and some flowers from the Doodle Art stamps.  I entwined and layered the flowers with the heart and attached them with glue...



4) Finally I stamped a sentiment from Everyday Sentiments 1 directly onto the card...



Here are links to the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...