Sunday, February 19, 2023

Alison CT - Denim Journal Page

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing how I created this denim journal page in my Dina Wakley Media blue journal. 

To begin,  I placed a blending mat behind my chosen denim page, to protect the page below. I then painted circles using the three colours of Dylusions paint.

Next I ripped four pieces from the background Bee Crafty media papers. I used a wet paint brush to outline where I wanted to tear to make it easier. I also chose a sentiment from the word sheet. I glued these to the page using distress collage medium.

Next I used a white posca pen to add marks to the circles and the denim page.

Then I carefully ripped three flowers from the Elements collage papers from Dina Wakley and glued them to the page using distress collage medium. 

Finally I splatted white gesso onto the page using a paintbrush. 

Products used:
Dylusions Shimmer Paint  - bubblegum pink
Dylusions Paint  - blue hawaiian, calypso teal

Thank you for taking the time to have a look at my project.
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...