Wednesday, February 01, 2023

Let’s Face It..

 Let’s Face It… 

By CT Ann 

I’m sure I’m not the only one with a journal (or 2) sitting around waiting for some colour be it paint, ink or whatever medium you prefer. This week I got the black Dylusions journal out & added colour!

•••

Dylusions Black 8x8 Journal 

Inkables: 6x6 Distressed Diamonds /Triangle Stripes 

Texture Discs set 4

Stamps: Texture Boarders Set

Transparency Prints : Faces #2

Wordy Stickers #2

Dylusions Paint:  Lemon Zest,  Pure Sunshine, Bubblegum Pink, Black Marble (Shimmer)

White Gesso 

Posca Pens

Hero Arts Black & White Ink 

Brayer & Non Stick Craft Mat

•••

https://www.beecrafty.net/

•••

I started by squeezing a little of each colour (except the black) onto a craft mat & spread with a brayer, slightly over lapping & blending. Then rolled some of the excess on to a spare piece of paper (or spread on another journal page) …


I rolled the paint to the black journal page, forgot to take a photo of this, sorry. 

To add more colour I used some Lemon Zest through the Distressed Diamonds Inkable… 


Next I added some Pure Sunshine through the stripes of the Triangle Stripes Inkable .. 


and then used the Bubblegum Pink through the triangles…


At this stage it looked a bit haphazard & decided to add some white Gesso through one of the texture discs… 


I let the paint dry before adding some dots using the Texture Boarders & Hero Arts white & black inks. Again this helped break up the background… 


Next I cut off some of the excess acetate from one of the Transparency Faces & added some white Posca lines to the back of the face… 


I used a stapler to fix the face to my page, you could use matt medium or Glossy Accents…


To finish I chose some Wordy Stickers from set #2 & glued them to my page & added some more doodles with Posca Pens, wherever I felt the colour needed breaking up… 


The finished page… 


Thank you for stopping by… Ann xxx






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic thank you for showing how you transformed it in a stunning way

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...