Sunday, January 29, 2023

Alison CT - Bee Monarchy Re-release Samples.

Good morning, I thought I would share my samples from the Bee Monarchy re-release day.
For this card I used the bee monarchy  and ticker tape 4 stamp sets, with the 6x6 inkable honeycomb multi. I stamped the bee and crowns with Versafine Clair morning mist and used wild honey distress oxide to stamp the honeycomb and through the inkable.

This card was made using the largest  bee and the two crowns from the stamp set and the honeycomb multi inkable through the hexagon easy frame inkable. I used fossilized amber and wild honey distress ink for the background. The image was coloured with distress pencils. The sentiment is from ticker tape 3.

For this card I used a clean up piece from using the honeycomb multi inkable in the previous project and two of the smaller bees from the set. The sentiment is from ticker tape 1 and I have used one of the stitched borders stamps to create the frame.

To create this card I have used one of the smaller bees from the set, which I stamped three times. I coloured one bee with ecoline pens and left the others uncoloured. I created the background using texture discs from set 3, stamps from the stitched borders set and the 6x6 honeycomb inkable. I also used a sentiment from ticker tape 3.

To create this double page journal spread I used the honeycomb multi inkable with hero arts unicorn white ink and a blending tool. I  also drew through it using gelly roll moonlight pens. Next I used squeezed lemonade distress ink through the dots inkable. I also drew through the dots and leaf inkables with gelly roll pens. The bees were stamped with embossing ink, then heat embossed with white. The sentiment from the ticker tape set 3 was also heat embossed in white.

For this journal page I used dylusions shimmer paints  which I applied with a palette knife. I then used the text and perspective dots inkables with distress texture paste to add to the background. I stamped three of the mandalas from sets 1 and 2 in matching versafine clair and cut them out. I stamped two of the bees and the dragonfly from the dragonfly stamp set in versafine clair morning mist and cut them out. I glued the mandalas and the insect to the background and added a sentiment from ticker tape 4.

For this card I sprayed Dina Wakley gloss spray through the honeycomb multi inkable, then stamped the scripted bee stamp onto the background. I added more detail to the background using stamps from the stitched borders set. I also stamped the bee part of the stamp onto a seperate piece of card and coloured it with ecoline pens, then cut it out and glued it to the page.

For this card I used one of the texture disc from set 1 to apply distress grit paste to a piece of card. I then spritzed the card with uncharted mariner distress ink spray.  I added detail to the background using stamps from the stitched borders set and a sentiment from the small words set. I stamped, coloured and cut out the largest dragon fly from the dragonfly stamp set and glued it to the card.

To create this card I used a blending tool to blend distress oxide inks through the texture disc from set 4. I then stamped the sentiment from the small words stamp set directly onto the card. I used versafine clair nocturne ink to stamp the two small dragonflies and cut them out. I coloured them with distress watercolour pencils, then glued them to the card.

To create the brown streak down the centre of the card I used distress oxide spray and a very wet paintbrush. After this was dry, I used distress oxides with tecture discs from set 2 and 3 and stamps from the stitched borders set to add detail to the background. I stamped the swallow from the regular birds and butterflies set with pinecone versafine clair and cut it out, then glued it to the card. I added a sentiment from the small words set.

Products used:

Art Stamps - Bee Monarchy, Dragonfly, Birds and Butterflies (regular), Stitched Borders and Scripted Bee
Inkables Texture discs -sets 1, 2, 3 and 4 
Inkables 6x6 - Honeycomb and Honeycomb Multi
Wordage Stamps - Ticker Tape 1, 2, 3 and 4, Small Words 1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing projects they are each and every one stunning. I love the first card with the crowns and the large bee - how did you get all the crowns in a perfect circle? I adore your double page black/ white journal pages they look amazing ! All your projects are fantastic. Thank you for sharing

Alison said...

Thank you. I used a wreath making tool in my stamping platform. There are several available from different companies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...