Saturday, January 07, 2023

Sally CT - Build a Bridge journal pages

 

Hi there! I am bringing in the new year with some fresh colours in my journal. Here's what I did to create this journal spread.

I had a page where I had mopped up some inkables that had been used for green inks. I used twisted citron and salvaged patina distress spray to fill in the gaps
once this was dry I used the Bakewell big one inkable and peacock feathers distress oxide to add a little more colour to the page. 
I used the 4inch square easy frame as a template to draw around with a distress crayon.  
after removing the easy frame I painted between the lines using turquoise paint. Once dry I blended the crayon with my finger.
Next I took a piece of Bee Crafty stamping tissue and lay it on top of the smaller face inked stamp. then I flipped it over and inked the stamp again, carefully positioning it to form the other half of the face.
I trimmed the image then stuck it inside the frame using matte medium
using the worker stamps from the same stamp set I added to the background using black versafine clair.
Next I cut a strip of circles from the transparency and coloured the centres using a silver sharpie, turning it over to show all the black on the transparency.
I added a little more stamping using the journal art elements 3 and attached the strip of transparency using double sided tape under the silver pen. I finished it off  using a couple of wordy stickers. 

Here is the finished page once more. 
I used:
Turquoise paint

Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

ambermog said...

Sally I love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...