Sunday, January 08, 2023

Alison CT - 3 stamps, 2 inkables and 2 colours.


Hi everyone, some of you were saying that you sometimes struggle for inspiration and I said why not do a lucky dip from your stash, so today I'm sharing a clean and simple art journal page, which uses just three stamps, two inkables and two colours of ink which I chose at random.

I have used a white page in my Dina Wakley blue journal. I began by blending picked raspberry and peacock feathers distress oxide through the circles inkables big one.

I cleaned the inkable by spritzing the excess ink with water and pressing it onto a piece of card. After the ink had dried,  I drew through the six inch inkable easy frame butterfly on to it. I then cut the butterfly out. Keep the larger off cuts for the sentiment.

Next, I stamped the heartbeat style stamp from the Art Background 2 stamp set over the butterfly using peacock feathers distress oxide. I also stamped the script background over the butterfly using picked raspberry distress oxide. 

I then used versafine clair nocturne to stamp the sentiment onto the off cuts from the butterfly. I then cut them out.

Finally I inked the edges of all the pieces using peacock feathers distress oxide, before gluing them to the background.
Products used:

Inkables Easy Frames - 6" Butterfly
Art Stamps - Art Backgrounds 2, Script Background
Wordage - Time flies
Distress Oxide - Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers 
Versafine Clair - Nocturne

Thank you for taking a look at this weeks project.

Alison 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...