Sunday, January 15, 2023

Alison CT - Freehand background and Doodle Art Stamps

Hello everyone. Today I have taken inspiration from the first Freehand Friday that Bev did on Youtube.

I began by creating a background using three Dylusions ink sprays and different sized paintbrushes and following Bev's inspiration (link above). I then left this to dry completely.
Once it was dry I used my white Posca pen, as suggested in the video, to add marks to the page and some white splatz.
Next I cut out some of the background transparencies and glued them to my background using distress collage medium. 

Whilst this was drying, I stamped two sets of the large mushrooms and the dragonfly on a seperate piece of card and coloured them with my distress watercolour pencils and a paintbrush.

Next I cut out the Go For It Transparency sentiment and coloured the letters with a white Pisca pen on the reverse. I then glued the mushrooms, sentiment and dragonfly onto my background.

Products used:
Dylusions Ink Sprays - crushed grape, vibrant turquoise and cherry pie
Transparencies - Faces 4 and SpOntaNEous words clear on black
Doodle Art Stamps - mushrooms and dragonfly
Versafine Clair - nocturne

Thank you for taking a look
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...