Sunday, April 02, 2023

Alison CT - Dragonfly journal page.

Hi everyone. Today I'm sharing an art journal page created using Dragonflies, Journaling Essentials, Freehand Borders and Dylusions paint.
To begin I spritzed a double page spread in my Dylusions Mini Creative Journal with water. Then I painted a stripe of each colour using Dylusions paints. I also added splats of each colour.

Next I stamped a variety of the Journaling Essentials stamps using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. 

Next I stamped twoof the Freehand Borders along the edges of the stripes of paint. I used Versafine Clair Nocturne ink for this.
Next I stamped 2 of the dragonflies and one of the sentiment from the Mixed Messagesstamp set on to a piece of cream card. I used watered down Dylusions paint, that was left in my palette, to colour the dragonflies. When this was dry, I cut them and the sentiment out.
Finally I glued the dragonflies and sentiment to the page using collage medium.

Products used:
Art Journal - Dylusions Creative Mini 5 x 8
Dylusions Paint - laidback lilac, vanilla custard, mushy peas, rose quartz
Art Stamps - dragonfly, journaling essentials 1, freehand borders 1
Wordage - mixed messages 1
Versafine Clair - nocturne 

Thanks for taking a look.
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...