Sunday, April 09, 2023

Alison CT - Challenge inspiration

Good morning today I'm sharing a simple CAS card,  which I hope could be inspiration for this months challenge.

To begin I placed my chosen texture disc, from set 2, centrally on a puece of white 6x6 card. I then used a blending tool to add twisted citron distress oxide through it. Then I blended around the inside edge using rustic wilderness distress oxide. 

Then I stamped my chosen border from the Freehand borders set, using the rustic wilderness oxide. I also added three small parches from the script background stamp using the same ink.

Then I cut the bird out of the transparency sheet leaving a small border around it. I then glued the bird to the card, using distress collage medium, which I smeared all across it with my finger. I placed it so that it looks like it is standing on the edge of the circle. 

Next I stamped the sentiment using rustic wilderness oxide. I cut the stamp into two pieces to save gaving to mask off areas I didn't want. To finish the card I mounted it onto black card, then onto a card blank.

Products used:
Transparency Prints A5 -Sketchy birds 
Wordage - mixed messages
Art Stamps - script background
Distress Oxide Ink Pads - rustic wilderness, twisted citron 

I hope I've inspired you to have a go at the challenge. You could change the colours, texture disc, transparency or even use a stamped image.
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...