Sunday, April 23, 2023

Alison CT - See Me

Good morning, today I'm sharing how I created this art journal page, in my Dina Wakley media journal, using inktense blocks, See Me and Journaling Essentials.

To begin I created a background using three of the inktense block colours with a one inch flat brush. I left this to dry.

Next I used the strip of dots, from the See Me stamp set, with versafine clair mirning mist ink to add borders between all the coloured areas.

Next, I applied texture paste through the circle and line d'inkable from set 8 to the green areas. I left this to dry naturally.

Then I stamped the double row of circles, with aged mahogany distress ink, on to the magenta areas and the dots and crosses, using lumberjack plaid distress ink, on to the red areas. Both stamps are from the Journaling Essentials 1 stamp set.

Next I stamped See Me, three rainbows and six of the larger circles from the Journaling Essentials set, using morning mist on a seperate piece of card. I also stamped the word imagination from the mixed messages 1 stamp set. I then cut these out.
Finally I glued all these elements to the page using distress collage medium.

Products used:
Inktense blocks 
Dina Wakley 1" flat brush
Art stamps - Faces See Me
Art stamps- Journaling Essentials 1
Wordage - Mixed Messages 1
Versafine Clair- Morning mist
Distress Oxide - Lumberjack Plaid,  Aged Mahogany 
D'inkables - Set 8

Thank you for taking a look.
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...