Sunday, April 30, 2023

Alison CT - April Samples

Good morning,  today I'm sharing my samples for the April HobbyMaker show. 
My first sample is a mixed media art journal page. I began by stamping the stitch in time stamp four times using morning mist versafine clair. Next I allowed spiced pumpkin distress ink spray and picked raspberry distress oxide spray to drip down the page. I added circles of heat embossing in silver using a dinkable from set 3 and the pointing finger from dinkables set 9 using lost shadow distress oxide. I painted cogs and keys from the popouts with silver paint. I then stamped the stitch in time onto a piece of mop up card, which matched my colour scheme, and cut out the central image. Finally I glued the image, cogs and keys to my background. I then added sentiments from the mixed messages 2 set.

For this card I created a smooshed background, then used stamps from the Journaling Essentials 1 set to add to it. I added dinkables from sets 1 and 3 using distress oxides. I stamped the stitch in time stamp and cut out the central area. I also stamped several of ghe fliwers from the sketchy flowers stamp set, which I coloured and cut out. I glued the flowers and watch to the card, entwining the flowers around the watch. I then added a sentiment from the Mixed messages 3 set.

For this card I smooshed a background using orange and yellow distress oxides. I then stamped the stitch in time stamp with morning mist versafine clair. I added more detail using the stitched borders, journaling essential 1 and dinkables from set 5 and 11. I added glossy accents to the two clock faces and finally stamped a sentiment from the mixed messages set 3. I then added a butterfly and dragonfly from the Birds and Butterflies regular stamp set.

For this card I stamped half the stitch in time image on one side of the card, then the other half to the other side of the card using versafine clair nocturne. I stamped the sentiment on a seperate puece of card using red ink, then cut it out and glued it to the image.

For this card I used the curved line and circle dinkable from set 8. I tiled it across the entire background usingbone shade of purple distress oxide, I then turned it 90° and repeated using another shade of purple distress oxide. I stamped a sentiment from mixed messages three, using first, second and third generation stamping, across the background. Next I stamped the butterfly stitches stamp with a dark purple ink. I used shades of purple distress oxide with a waterbrush to shade in areas of the design. I then stamped the sentiment and cut it out and added it to the card.

To create this card I used three of the inkables from set two with shades of blue oxide inks. I then blended around the edges with one of the blues. I used first, second and third generation stamping to add text to the background using a sentiment from the mixed messages 2. I then stamped the butterfly stitches stamp using versafine clair twilight ink. I then added the same sentiment I used for the background, but stamped on seperate card.

For this card, I stamped the butterfly stitches stamp with versamark ink and added black embossing powder, which I heat set. I then sprinkled different colours of brushos over different areas of the stamp and spritzed with water. I left it to work and dry naturally. I then stamped a sentiment from mixed messages 2.

Products used:

Thank you for taking a look.
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...