Sunday, June 25, 2023

Alison CT - Dancing Daisy samples

Hi, today I'm sharing my samples for last Tuesday's Doodle Art Dancing Daisy release.
For this page in my Dylusions Mini Journal I have used the Dancing Daisy and Coffee Stains stamp set, with leftover pieces of catalyst media papers, the small transparency of whatever works and an inkable texture disc from set 2.

To create this tag I used my blue Ecoline watercolour ink to create the background. I have used the Dancing Daisy, Journaling Essentials 2 and the Script Background stamp sets and I have put grit texture paste through one of the inkable texture discs from set 1. The sentiment is from the Wordy Stickers 1B.

To make this clean and simple card I have used the Dancing Daisy and Bee Mine stamp sets.

For this tag I have used Dylusions paints to create the background colour, then I have added grit texture paste through two of the texture discs (one from set 3 and the other from set 4). I have also used the arrows tag from the Inkables Tags set 1. I have used the Dancing Daisy, Crackle Background and Numbers 1 stamp sets and the sentiment is from the Wordy Stickers. 


To create this card I have simply used the Dancing Daisy stamp set and one of the Inkable Tags from set 2.

To make this journal page, in my Dina Wakley blue journal, I have used the 6 inch inkables circle easy frame with the Dancing Daisy; Ledger, Inkwell and Nibs, which I stamped on Bee Crafty's stamping tissue; and Journaling Essentials 1 and 2.

For the final card I have just used stamps from the Dancing Daisy stamp set with Versafine Clair ink pads.

Thank you for popping by to take a look.
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...