Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Sally CT - Bee Yourself

Hi There! For today's blog post I thought I would show you how I made this clean and simple single layer card using the new Bee Mine stamp set. 

I began by using stencil tape to mask off the top and bottom of a 13cm square ivory card. I blended mermaid lagoon ink at the top of the unmasked strip, and twisted citron at the bottom.
I used one of the stamps from the sketchy flowers set and stamped it in Versafine clair Verdant across the panel
I used colouring pencils to colour in the flowers and leaves.
Next I removed the masking tape and stamped two of the smallest bees in versafine clair nocturne. I coloured with gelly roll moonlight pens and a pale blue colouring pencil. 
Finally I added a sticker sentiment and a dotted line under each bee with a black micron pen.
I used 
13cm square ivory card
Colouring pencils

On Wednesday evening I did a live over on the Bee Crafty Facebook page, making another simple card and a journal page using the doodle art bee stamp set.
You can find the live here
Don't forget the challenge on the Bee Crafty Stamps facebook group is to use warm/ hot colours. We would love you to enter! 
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...