Wednesday, June 28, 2023

CT-Ann. Three Daises in a Journal


Three Daises in a Journal 

By CT Ann  


Haven’t used my sprays in a while .. my challenge to myself this week was to use them!! 

•••

Stamps : Doodle Art Dancing Daisy

Journal Art Elements 3

Incredible Words

Inkabkes: Texture Discs-set 4

Big Ones-Circles for Circles

Tags - set 4 & 5

6x6 Regular Dots or use dotty one from D’Inkables set 2

Distress Oxide Sprays: Salty Ocean/ Scattered Straw/Kitsch Flamingo 

Distress Oxide Inks: Salty Ocean/Scattered Straw/Kitsch Flamingo 

Versafine Clair Nocturne 

Hero Arts Black Ink

 Gelly Roll Moonlight Pens 

8 x 8 Journal

White Gesso 


https://www.beecrafty.net/


To start I spritzed each of the Distress Oxide inks onto my journal page & let them dry (or use a heat tool)…

Then using the Circle for Circles Inkable & I spritzed some Salty Ocean & Scattered Straw through & a on to the page… 


When the spray inks were dry I used Distress Oxide Salty Ocean through the Texture Disc… 


Next I added some Scattered Straw through one of the Inkable Tags & a bit more Salty Ocean through the same tag too (next  photo)… 

Using a sponge & some white Gesso I added more stencilling, through a different Inkable tag, to break up the busy background…

I felt it needed more pink in the background & used the dotty Inkable with Kitsch Flamingo… 

 To break up the background a little more I added some of my homemade washi tape & used stamps from the Journal Art Elements 3 stamp set 3 (using Hero Arts Ink) 

Whilst my page was drying I stamped (in Versafine Clair Nocturne) & cut out the Dancing Daisy 3 times… 

When my background was dry I added lots of doodles using the Moonlight Fluorescent Gel pens… 

I glued the Daisies in place & added a sentiment from the Incredible Words stamp set (on offer this week) … 

Looking at the page I felt it needed a few more numbers from the Art Journal Elements 3 set adding to the background… 


 Journal page completed… 


Thanks for stopping by… Ann xxx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...