Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Sally CT - A Hot Dandedaisy

Hi There! With the end of the month a few days away, I thought I would show you how I made this card with it's warm/hot colours (Just like the Bee Crafty Facebook Group challenge theme!). 

I began by blending Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, and Mustard Seed distress ink over some smooth white card. 
Next, I stamped the 'rainbows' and the circles from Journaling Essentials #1 in Versafine Clair Black ink. 
I added some more Picked Raspberry ink through the dinkable over the background and set aside.
On a scrap of mixed media paper I stamped the largest Dandedaisy in black ink and cut it out. 
I smooshed the flower with the purple and pink ink, then added a few spots of Mustard Seed to the centre using a paint brush
I matted and layered the background onto a 6x6 card blank, adding the flower using foam pads and a wordy sticker for a sentiment
Here is the finished card again. 
I used:
Distress inks in Picked Raspberry, Mustard seed and Wilted Violet
6x6 blank card
Black paper for matting and layering
Smooth white card stock

Thanks for looking and please do enter the challenge! 

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Sally, wow love this xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...