Sunday, July 30, 2023

Alison CT - Great things never come from the comfort zone.

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a bright and cheerful art journal page.

I chose a white page in the blue Dina Wakley media journal for this project. I began by spritzing the page with water, then I dripped Ecoline watercolour ink onto the page. I then spritzed lightly with more water and left this to dry naturally.

Next I stamped the dots and dashes freehand birder three times, slightly to the left of the page, using versafine clair nocturne ink. I also added some freehand areas of the crackle background.
Using versafine clair nocturne, I add some areas of the script background.
Next I added the clusters of circles stamp from the journal art elements set 2.

I then added the two stamps that are made up of lines to the page.

Next I used tge circle, with dots inside, from the same stamp set to add more layers. I also added three of the numbers from the numbers 1 stamp set.

On seperate card, I stamped two of the large flower from the blooming blooms stamp set. I coloured them with picked raspberry and seedless preserve distress watercolour crayons and a white pencil, which I've blended with a blending pencil. I then cut them out.

I stamped and cut out my chosen sentiment from the ticker tape 3 set.
Finally I glued everything to the background using gel medium.

Products used:
Ecoline Watercolour ink  - 205, 337
Water spritzer
Art stamps - crackle background,  script background, freehand borders 2, journal art elements 2, numbers 1
Doodle art stamps - blooming blooms
Wordage stamps - ticker tape 3
Distress watercolour pencils- picked raspberry,  seedless preserve 
White pencil
Blending pencil
Versafine Clair  - nocturne 

Thanks so much for taking a look.
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...