Sunday, July 09, 2023

Alison CT - A Quick Card

Hi everyone,  today I'm sharing this quick and easy card.

To begin I stamped a small area of the script background in the top left corner of a piece of card that is a quater of an inch smaller than a 5 x 7 card blank. I used versafine clair warm breeze ink.

Next I used a blending brush to lightly apply peacock feathers over the script and down towards the muddke of the card.

On a piece of seperate card I stamped the long circular leaf, from the Journaling Essentials 2 stamp set, using warm breeze ink and two if the smaller individual leaf using verdent versafine clair. I also stamped one of the flowers, from the Journaling Essentials 2 stamp set, using versafine clair twilight ink. I coloured the flower with peacock feathers,  salvaged petina and mystard seed distress ink, then cut them out.

Next I used foam tape to stick the background to the 5 x 7 card blank. The I used a foam pad to stick the flower in the top left corner. Using pva glue, I glued the leaves to the card, tucking the ends under the flower.

Finally I added a wordy sticker from the Bee Words white set.
Products used:
Art stamps - Script background, Journaling Essentials 2 and 3
Versafine Clair  - Warm breeze, verdent, twilight
Distress Ink - Peacock feathers, mustard seed, salvaged petina
Wordy Stickers - Bee Words 

Here is a selection if other quick cards 

Thanks for taking a look.
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...