Wednesday, July 12, 2023

CT Ann - Green Piece

Green Piece

 By CT Ann 

This is one of my favourite techniques to create a simple background, it’s quick & you can add a stamp & a sentiment, job done. You can keep adding details too, I do like details 😆


Stamps: Butterfly Stitch, Mixed Messages 1

Birds & Butterflies XL, Mirror Blocks

Dies: Birds & Butterflies XL

Distress Oxide : Rustic Wilderness

Versafine Clair: Charming Pink & Rain Forest 

Versamark 

White Embossing Ink

Ecoline Pen: Magenta (337)

Pigma Micron : 05 Dark Green

Water Spritzer & Heat Gun

Slims


First I placed the largest rectangular Mirror Block onto a slim acrylic block. Then cut a piece of smooth card 4.5”x 6.5” … 

Next I wiped plenty of Rustic Wilderness ink over the Mirror Block, spritzed with water & placed it centrally onto the card. Let it sit to give the ink a little time to sink into the card…

When the ink was dry, I rubbed an anti static bag over the Rustic Wilderness & inked up the Butterfly Stitch with Versamark ink. Once stamped onto the rectangle, I sprinkled over the image with fine, white embossing powder, shaking off the excess, heating it until melted …

When cool I put a bit of Rustic Wilderness onto my blending mat, added a little water & painted around the over-hanging bits of white embossing. Adding extra depth in places helps to emphasise the whole stamp… 

On a separate piece of paper I stamped the largest butterfly in a dark green ink, die cut it out & then coloured it using a combination of Scribble Sticks & Ecoline Pens…

I stamped the Butterfly Stitch on another piece of paper, this time in dark green ink, then cut & punched elements out & coloured some pieces with a Magenta Ecoline… 

On a thin strip of card I stamped a sentiment from Mixed Messages 1, in Versafine Charming Pink & glued to a slightly larger piece of dark green paper… 

I glued the elements onto the embossed image, mat this onto dark green card & adhered to a 5” x 7” card… 

Finally I added a border using a Micron in dark green… 


Thank you for stopping by… Ann xxx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...