Sunday, October 22, 2023

Alison CT - Halloween journal page

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a Halloween page in my dylusiins mini journal. 

To begin I spritzed the double page, quite generously, with water. I then used the dropper tube, from the Dina Wakley Gloss, to add stripes of colour across the page. I used the radical, stoked and bodacious colours. I left this to dry naturally.

Next I added areas of bats, using the bats inkable with black soot distress oxide.
Because I wanted the skull really dark, I applied black acrylic paint through the dripping skull inkable. Leave to dry.
Next I added to the background by stamping the So Squares background stamp using twisted citron distress oxide. 
It needed more in the background, so I stamped one of the mandalas from Mandalas two, using versafine clair nocturne.
Finally I chose a sentiment from the Autumn Wordy Stickers and used pva glue to secure them to the page.
Products used:
6" inkables - dripping skull, bats
Art stamps - so square
Doodle art stamps - Mandalas 2
Dina Wakley Gloss (droppers) - bodacious, stoked, radical 
Distress Oxide - black soot, twisted citron

Thanks for taking a look.
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...