Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Sally CT - Making Rainbows

 Hi There! After seeing Alison's stunning clean and simple card on 1st October, I had in my mind that I would like to do something similar, but in reverse. I created this card at the weekend with that in mind. 

Here is a step by step to make it. 

I began by blending a rainbow of distress inks partially across the page using blending brushes.
Once this was dry, I wiped an antistatic pad across it and stamped and embossed the pointy leaves in white.
In the spaces in between, I stamped and embossed the rounded leaves in gold embossing powder.
using the small stamp that looks like a dandelion seed, I added more stamping around the edges in the same colour inks that I had used to blend the background. 
On a separate piece of white card I stamped the sentiment in black versafine clair and cut it out.  
I mounted the panel of card onto a 6x6" card blank and added the sentiment using foam pads. 
Here is the finished card again.
I used:
Distress inks in Lumberjack Plaid, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers
Versamark ink
Embossing powder in white and gold
foam pads 
Versafine Clair black ink
6x6 card blank
white card 5.5" square

Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks Sally a great step by step on your blog on an amazing created design x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...