Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Sally CT - Cool colours journal page


Hi There! Here is a journal page I put together over the weekend. I thought you might like to see how it came together. 

I began by adding some blobs of Dylusions paints along the page edge and sprayed with water whilst the page was tilted to encourage it to run. 
once this was dry I stamped bits of the script stamp in versafine clair blue belle ink over the page randomly. This is easier to do with the stamp off the acrylic block and a small area inked up. 
I sprayed a little salvaged patina distress oxide spray by the side of the paint, added a little water and let that run in the same way, blotting in a few places where it had pooled. This was left to dry
Next I took one of the tag inkables from set 4 and added grit paste through it over the painted area of the page.
Once this was dry I gently rubbed a little gilding wax over it. 
I stamped some freehand borders and journaling essentials  onto stamping tissue using the blue ink
I stamped the words in black ink onto tissue too
Finally I added these elements to the page using matte medium.
Here is the page again.
I used:
Dina Wakeley 6x6 white journal
Dylusions paints in Blue lagoon, London blue, Periwinkle and Crushed grape
Distress Oxide spray in Salvaged Patina
Grit paste - there is a translucent and an opaque version. I used Translucent
Gilding wax
Versafine Clair inks in blue belle and black (nocturne)

I will be live at 8pm this evening over on the Bee Crafty Stamps Facebook page with more inspiration for our cool colours challenge.
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...