Sunday, October 29, 2023

Alison CT - Happy Bright Circles

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this art journal page. 
To begin I cut three two and a half inch circles and one two inch circles. I used a thin flat brush to paint stripes of Dina Wakley gloss across the circles. I left these to dry whilst I created the background for them.
On a double page spread in my Dylusions mini journal, I painted a wide stripe of Dylusions black paint. I didn't want neat edges so, I used a flat brush, so that I could feather the edges. I left this to dry.

Next I stamped the asemic writing stamp over the entire area of black paint using an embossing ink. I covered this with white embossing powder, tapped off the excess and heat set it.
I then used the droppers, from the Dina Wakley gloss to splat drops of colour over the page. I left these to dry.

When the circles were dry, I used a black and white pen to add lines and dots to them.
Next, I cut one of the large circles in half horizontally and the small circle vertically. I then glued all the circles to the page using PVA glue.

Finally, I stamped the sentiment Happy using black versafine clair ink. I cut each letter out leaving a white border. I then glued them to the page in a curved line.
Products used:
Dina Wakley Gloss (drops) - legit, tubular, gnarly, radical, stoked, bodacious
Dylusions paint - black marble 
Art Stamps - asemic splats
Embossing ink
Wordage stamps - mixed messages 4

Thank you for taking a look.
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...