Sunday, November 26, 2023

Alison CT - Sassy

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing an art journal page, inspired by Bev, in a notebook using a few inkables and the Journaling Girl Sassy.
To begin I dry brushed a strip of red and black dylusions paint across the notebook page. I left this to dry fully.
Next, I sponged blue dylusions paint through the circles big one to the top left of the page. Again I left this to fully dry.
Then I sponged green dylusions paint through the Bakewell big one on to the bottom of the page. I left this to fully dry.

Next, I added areas of mustard seed distress oxide through the dot and line texture disc.
On a seperate piece of cream card, I drew through the 4 inch star easy frame and then cut it out. I then used a black sharpie to draw an outline just in from the edge and then I drew lines across it.
I glued the star to the left of the page, on the red and black paint. I glued it so that the lines on the star were perpendicular to the lines on the page.
On the same cream card I stamped Sassy using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. I coloured her with my Ecoline pens and a damp paintbrush. When she was dry I cut her out and glued her to the page, so that she overlapped the star.

On the same cream card, I stamped my chosen sentiment. I cut it out and edged with a black pen, before gluing it to the page. 
Finally I added a scribbled black border to the page using a micron pen.
Products used:
Dylusions paint - postbix red, island parrot, blue hawaiian, black marble
Inkable big ones - circles 1, bakewell 
Art stamps - journaling girl Sassy (discontinued) other journaling girls are available at this link - journaling girls
Ecoline pens - light rose, beige, light yellow, apricot
Wordage stamps - small words 1
Distress oxide - mustard seed
Cream card
Notebook

Thank you for taking a look.
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...