Sunday, August 09, 2026

Alison CT - Hot, Hot, Hot Daisy

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing an art journal page created using Hot colours as inspiration for Sally's challenge in the Bee Crafty Stamps Facebook group. 
To begin, I trimmed one of the Daisy Sunshine A5 catalyst collage papers to fit my page leaving a small border.
I blended spiced marmalade and lumberjack plaid distress oxide through the text part of the coffee stains text inkable. 
Next I blended candied apple distress oxides through the perspective circles inkable and I stamped the line with circles stamp, from the Doodle Art Daisy stamp set,  using ripe persimmon distress oxide.

Next, I used a red posca to add a stitched border to the page. 

I, then, glued this into my art journal and added a red stitched border to the white area of the page.
On separate card I stamped the Daisy using Versafine Clair nocturne.  I coloured it with mustard seed,  dried marigold and twisted citron distress oxides and added apricot posca pen dots and red fineliner pen. I then cut it out. I also stamped and cut out the sentiment. 

Finally I added the flower and sentiment to the page.
Products used:
Red Fineliner 
Apricot and Red Posca
Distress Oxides - lumberjack plaid, spiced marmalade,  candied apple,  ripe persimmon,  mustard seed,  dried marigold,  twisted citron 

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...