Friday, August 14, 2026

Calee CT - Free as a Bird

 

H, this week for my step by step guide I have a 6x6in journal page for you. I have been itching to play with these gorgeous Daisy Rainbow Paint calalyst collage papers since they arrived and what better to combine them with than the rainbow birds .
 
    
They are all stunning but the big daisies on this one were to calling me . So firstly I cut  it down to fit my journal page , just small enough to leave a small  border when I eventually glued it down .I added some stencilling  using Peacock feathers Distress ink and a Dinkable from set 15 .Then some stitched accents to the daisies with a blue fine liner pen . 
 

As this was a very colourful busy page I decided that minimal work was needed on my background so using my Posca pens I added some doodled hearts, lines and white and pink splatters . 


Next , happy with my background I glued it into my journal and added two stitched borders  One with black fine liner and one with white gel pen .


The next step was to create my topping elements, one of the Doodle Art Rainbow birds was stamped out and coloured with Ecoline water colour pens , using the colours from my background as inspiration .Two leaves from Art stamp Journaling Essentials #7 were stamped in  Picked Raspberry and Wilted. Violet distress oxide ink .These were then all cut out leaving a small white edge .


My page was finished by gluing the leaves behind the rainbow bird and adding the free as a bird sentiment
 from the same stamps set , cut into a banner style .
 Thank you for taking a look this week , don’t forget to share your projects into the Bee Crafty Facebook group , we love to see them !
Happy crafting 
Calee 
Products used for this page were :
A blue fine liner pen ,white gel pen and various colours of Posca paint pens all in my 6x6 in journal .


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...