Sunday, August 20, 2023

Alison CT - Doodle Art Bee

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this art journal page using the doodle art bee stamp with other stamps and inkable tags.

To begin use the pipes in the distress oxide sprays to add blobs of eacch colour across the top of the page. Spritz lightly then tip the page to encourage drips.

Next use the two inkable tags, one with kitsch flamingo and the other with picked raspberry, to add to the background.
Next add some text to the background using the text stamp with grey ink.

Using the numbers from the journal art elements 3 set, with black ink, stamp first, second and third generation impressions.

I then used a black posca pen to add splatz.

On seperate card, I stamped the bee using black ink. I then cut it out.

I used distress collage medium to glue the bee to the page. Then I decided the background needed more, so I used my gelli roll moonlight pens to add my own marks. Finally I added the transparecy sentiment.

Products used:
Distress oxide sprays - fossilized amber, spun sugar, shaded lilac
Inkables tags - 1 and 5
Distress oxide ink pads - kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry
Versafine Clair- nocturne, morning mist
Art stamps - script background, journal art elements 3
Black posca pen
Gelli roll pens - moonlight

Thanks for taking a look.
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...