Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Sally CT - Birds Artist trading cards

 Hi there! Thought I would show you how I made this trio of ATCs for my blog post this week. 

 
I began by smooshing some distress inks onto 3 ATC blanks. 

Once these were dry, I used the same inks to add some more ink through the tag inkables
Next I added some stamping to the backgrounds using Journaling essentials 2 and the same shades of distress ink
Setting the backgtrounds to one side I stamped the Birds onto some book paper using brown versafine clair ink.
I added a little shading using a brown colouring pencil
I stuck these birds to the backgrounds using Matte Medium. As the Kingfisher was too large to fit I cut off the tail 
Once dry, I added sentiments from the same stamp sets
Finally I added a splatter or two of Tarnished Brass Distress stain. 
Here are the finished ATCs again.
I used:
ATC blanks (Cards measuring 2.5x3.5 inches)
Distress inks in Mermaid Lagoon, Wild Honey and Gathered Twigs
Book paper
Brown colouring pencil

I will leave you with a photo of the Journal page I created during my live last Wednesday, also using the Rainbow Birds stamp set along with Mixed messages 4 and Journaling essentials 1
You can find the live here
Thanks for looking! 


2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Sally gorgeous birds and the ATC's are amazing xx❤️

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Sally gorgeous birds and the ATC's are amazing xx❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...