Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Sally CT - A Happy journal page

After watching Bev's live last Tuesday, I was eager to create a journal page with my Bee Mine Stamps, as so far I had only used them to make cards. Here is what I did.

I began by smooshing picked Raspberry and Wild Honey Distress oxide inks on to the page.
When this was dry, I added some villainous potion distress oxide through the mandala #2 inkable.
I used Versafine Clair Monarch ink to add a border from freehand borders#2 where there was no stencilling. 
Using the same ink, I stamped the word happy across the page near the bottom. 
I cut out Don't Worry, Bee Happy from the Transparencies Bee Words and attached with matte medium.
On a separate piece of card, I stamped three of the smallest bees and coloured them with ecoline pens. 
I added these to the page using matte medium too. 
Finally, I added some white gellyroll pen to happy, and some sparkle pen to the bees' wings
Here is the finished page again.
I used:
Distress oxide inks in wild honey, picked raspberry and villainous potion

This was the penultimate page in my journal, so very soon I am going to tackle the cover, possibly even on Wednesday during my live - It is all very exciting! 
Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Sallly amazing step by step and sensational colours too.. thanks for sharing x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...