Sunday, August 27, 2023

Alison CT - Happy Tag

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a step by step guide to creating this tag.

To begin I chose a catalyst paper and used distress collage medium to glue it to a #10 Dylusions Journaling tag. 

Next I adddd a piece of old book paper.

I then added another piece of catalyst paper (a contrasting design). Wet this piece before applying so that the text can be seen through it.

I added more detail to the background using stamps from the Journaling Essentials 1 and Journal Art Elements 2 using Versafine Clair nocturne ink. 
Next I stamped Dream and two of the leaf stamp from Journaling Essentials 2 using Versafine Clair nocturne ink. I then cut them out.

Next I glued the leaves and Dream to the tag and trimmed off any excess.
I chose the word 'happy' from the mixed messages 4 stamp set and stamped it with Versafine Clair nocturne. I decided to trim it around the edge of the letters, as a rectangular piece was too big for the piece.
Finally I glued the sentiment to the tag.

Product used:
Wordage Stamps - Mixed Messages 4
Old book page

Thanks for taking a look. 
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...