Sunday, August 06, 2023

Alison CT - Rainbow Birds samples

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing my samples using the Rainbow Birds and Mixed Messages 4 stamp sets.
For this card, I stamped all of the sentiments from the mixed messages 4 set on to a piece of card that I had created on my gelli press with the texture tools. I then stamped, coloured and cut out the rainbow and sun from the Rainbow Birds stamp set.

For my second sample, I used another of my gelli plate and texture tools backgrounds. I then stamped, using versafine clair nocturne, a variety of the stamps from the journaling essentials 2 stamp set on to the background. I added grit texture paste through the perspective circles inkable. On seperate card I stamped three of each leaf, from the same set, and the smaller bird. I used two shades of green ink to stamp the leaves. I also stamped one using black. I coloured the bird using pencil crayons and then cut everything out. I stuck everything to the background, then stamped a sentiment and added it to the card.

for this card I used the question mark from the mixed messages stamp set, with a wreath builder tool, to create a circle of them. I then added the sentiment and added colour around the edge using the 6 inch circle lattice inkable.

Using another of my gelli plate and texture tools backgrounds, I stamped the background so square stamp in the centre using mustard seed distress ink. I then stamped the bird and leafy freehand border directly onto the card. I coloured them with pencil crayons. I added the second free hand border around the edges, then used the brick wall inkable to add more to the background. Finally I stamoed the sentiment.

For this card used the text inkable with mustard seed distress ink to create a background. I then stamped the sun in the centre and using a wreath creator tool I used first and second generation stamping to add the word courage.

To create this tag I used one of the Dylusions size 10 journaling tags to which I added some scraps of catalyst papers and some mica powders and Dina Wakley gloss sprays which I alliwed to drip down the tag. I also added splats of the gloss sprays. I added yellow ink through a texture circle from set 2 and grit texture paste through a texture disc from set 4. I stamped the ellipse and cute word from the mixed messages 4 set using a black ink. On seperate card I stamped the two birds and sentiment.  I coloured the birds using mica powders mixed with water to make a paint. Finally I cut everything out and glued it to the tag.

Products used:
Doodle art stamps - Rainbow Birds
Wordage stamps - Mixed Messages 4
Art stamps - Journaling Essentials 2, Art stamps backgrounds and borders - Freehand Borders 1 and 2, So Squares 
Inkables 6 inch - Brick Wall, Text, Perspective Circles, Circle Lattice 
Inkables Texture Disks - sets 2 and 4

Thank you for taking a look.
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...