Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Caz DT - New journalling girls mix up

Today's project is a card using a combo of the new journalling girls & the journal art elements stamps...
PRODUCTS USED:
Distress oxides & inks
Versafine onyx black ink
Hero arts unicorn white
Double sided foam tape
Watercolor card
Black fine posca


HOW TO MAKE:

I swiped the ink pads down the page of my watercolor card...


Sprayed with water and allowed it to run...


Once dry I stamped out some of the journalling art elements in the same colours I used on the background. Then lifted some of the colour with a wet wipe and the Cotswold stone bigone ink'able...


Added some arrows in black versafine...


Cut my page to fit a 7x7 card blank. Die cut circles from the left over background & stamped out Bev and the hearts (fussy cut)
Drew a border in black posca to frame the whole thing...


Mounted the elements onto foam tape...


Attached to card and added my sentiment. 

That's it! 
Hope you like
❤️
Thanks for looking

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...