Monday, July 05, 2021

Sally DT - Journaling girl samples

 Hi There! I am here with my samples for the Journaling girl stamps that were on The Craft Store last Tuesday. You can find the stamp bundle here 

The first of my samples is a tag that was sprayed with Dina Wakely gloss sprays before adding 'Bev' and some Dylusions back chat stickers
The background of this one was painted with Dylusions shimmer paints and stamped with the arrow stamps. I added a heat embossed sentiment from Ticker tape 2 set.
The background of this one was made using the new D'inkables set (set 10) and distress ink. The word stamps are from Creativity words small.
I used some of the smaller stamps for this one over a distress oxide spray background. The brick pattern was made using the d'inkable from set 2.
I created a background using the smaller stamps and the cloud dinkable, then added the sentiment and Bev using 3d glue. The sentiment is from Small words.
For this last one I made a collage background using tissue and music paper that had been sprayed with gloss sprays and distress oxide sprays. I used a dinkable to add some hearts  then added Sam and Bev and a heat embossed sentiment created with the Typewriter Alpha .
 Just in case you want them seperately,
I am looking forward to playing with these some more and hope to use them on fabric very soon.
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...