Monday, July 26, 2021

Sally DT - Circles Galore!

Hi There! I am here with a quick and simple card for you today. It has been rather hot and sticky here in the UK and so a little simple crafting was just the ticket.

I began with a 6x6" white card blank. I used the innie from the small scalloped circle easy frame, Distress oxide ink in seedless preserves and a blending brush to go around it three times. It doesn't need to be central.

Next I took the circles D'inkable and inked through it with a blending brush and blueprint sketch Distress Oxide ink.
In the centre of the card I stamped the Dragonfly using versafine clair ink.

I then stamped the coffee stains in the same shades of Distress Oxide ink randomly around the card. 
I added a sentiment from the small words set, stamped on to a scrap of white card and edged with the seedless preserves ink. I used gel medium to attach it to the card.

Finally I added a little pastel blue ecoline to the body of the dragonfly and then made it sparkly with a gelly roll clear stardust pen.
Here are links to the products I used:
Ecoline pens 
Here is the finished card once again
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...