Saturday, August 13, 2022

Sally CT - Amazing Bee Journal page

Hi there! I had some chill time in my journal yesterday. Here is the result. Thought I would show you what I did. 

I found a page in my journal with a little bit of blue inkable mop up on it. (I spray stencils with water when I have inked through them and pop them between pages) 
I inked around the pages with salvaged patina, prize ribbon and uncharted mariner distress oxide.
I sprayed a little water and some brushed pewter distress spray stain over the inked papges
next I added some uncharted mariner distress oxide through the dinkable with a blending brush. 

I stamped the pages using the coffee stains stamps including Sam's favourite numbers using the distress oxides plus some versafine clair ink
Next I stamped the Doodle art bee in black ink on the page
on a piece of white card I stamped the bee again, along with flowers and leaves from the doodle art Blooming blooms and Dandedaisy sets. I coloured them with alcohol markers and cut them out. 
I stamped a sentiment from the Incredible words set onto a scrap of white card and cut it out
Finally, I added the elements to the background using matte medium. 
I used:
Distress oxide inks in uncharted Mariner, prize ribbon and salvaged patina
Versafine clair ink in black and blue

I have to admit to crafting with much of what was already out on my table after Wednesday's Facebook live 😂 You can find the live here.  I think I'd better tidy up this weekend! 
Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...