Saturday, August 20, 2022

Sally CT - Dandedaisy on Kraft card

 Hi there! I've been enjoying colouring this week, using a variety of pens and pencils. I thought I would show you a card I made using stamps, easy frames and colouring pencils.

I began by stamping the large flower from the dandedaisy set onto a 14.5cm square of kraft card. 

Using the 'innie' from the 4" circle easy frame, I blended walnut stain distress oxide around the flower. 
Replacing the 'innie' with the 'outie' of the easy frame, I added some white pencil shading around the circle and then lightly coloured the flower and leaves white too.

I used the same techniques to add two more overlapping circles. 
Next I coloured the flower and leaves with coloured pencils.
I added some stamping to the circles using the white ink.
Using the texture borders set I added a spotty border in walnut stain distress oxide.
I also stamped the script background around the edges a little (without using an acetate block) using the innie as a mask, with vintage photo distress ink. I added a few highlights of gelly roll clear sparkle pen to the centre of the flower. 
I stamped and white embossed a tickertape sentiment, cutting it out and adding it to the card using foam pads.
I decided it needed just a little something more in the circles, so added the circle stamp in vintage photo distress ink before attaching it to a Kraft base card. I also used a dark brown coloured pencil to add a shadow to the flower.
Here is the finished card...
and a close up to show the sparkle in the centre...

I used:
Kraft card
Coloured pencils
Script background stamp (retired)
Versamark ink

Thanks for looking!  

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

wow this is stunning x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...