Friday, August 19, 2022

Sharon CT - Each Day Is A Gift

 CT Sharon - Every Day Is A Gift


hello today I'd like to show you a card I made with some Summery pastel colours.


First of all I made a background for my card using a gel press. I brayered a layer of turquoise paint onto the gel plate and then laid down the number stencil and brayered over the salmon paint. It didn't show up alot just a subtle hint. I then used a layer of whute paint to pick the print up.


I cut the print to the size I wanted to fit my card. Mixing a little bit of the salmon paint and texture paste together I applied some through the same number stencil. I then left it to dry.


Next I cut out a ring with some dies to use as a guide for placing my flowers. I then stamped out some flowers and leaves and cut them out.


I then coloured them with pencils and added some white highlights.


Using the ring I arranged the flowers and leaves around it. When I was happy with the arrangement I adhered them to the ring. I used 3D foam for some and wet glue for others to layer them.


Once my background was dry I added a little stamping with a darker turquoise colour.


Looking at the flower ring I decided the larger orange flower needed a bir more so I stamped, coloured and cut out some of the tiny flowers and added them to the middles. I've gone around the edges of my background with a black ink. I adhered the wreath with a wet glue. The sentiment was stamped, clear embossed and cut out and adhered to the card. I layered up the background onto a slightly larger piece of white card and then adhered to my card blank.

Products used:

Bee Crafty Doodle Art - Dandedaisy

Bee Crafty Doodle Art - Blooming Blooms

Bee Crafty Art Stamps - Journal Art Elements #3

Bee Crafty Wordage Stamps - Ticker Tape #4

Bee Crafty Dinkables - Set #5

Ranger Texture Paste - Opaque Matt

Dina Wakley Paints

Have a great weekend!

Sharon x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...