Friday, August 05, 2022

Sharon CT - It Is Okay Card

 Sharon CT - It Is Okay Card



Today I'd like to share with you a step by step of one of my projects I made using some of the stamps and stencils from the recent new release. It's easy to make but looks very effective in bright colours.


I drew around the texture disc onto some white card and then cut it out. Rub out your pencil marks. I then used the bright Oxide inks to stencil through to make an ombre effect.


Next I stamped out the beautiful flower from the Blooming Blooms stamp set using a black ink and then clear embossed it. I do this to help the alcohol pens stay within the lines as it creates a barrier. I then coloured it in adding some white highlights with a Posca pen. I then fussy cut it out.


I cut a piece of white cardstock slightly smaller than my card blank and used the same inks to ink through the stencil from the Dinkables Set #11. Again I used an ombre effect.


I adhered the larger stencilled piece to a slightly larger piece of red cardstock and then adhered that to my card blank. Using 3D pads I adhered the circle to the middle of the card and then I offset the flower to the card with 3D pads. I used the new Ticker Tape #4 sentiment stamps in black ink and layered them onto red card too and then adhered them to the card.






                                    Spiced Marmalade
                              Festive Berries


A really easy card but enough to brighten the recipitents day! 
Have a lovely weekend.

Sharon x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...