Sunday, December 24, 2023

Alison CT - Cracking under pressure

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing an art journal page created using transparencies, and different inkables.
To begin I used a pencil to draw through the 4" heart easy frame three times down the edge of a white page in my Dina Wakley media journal.
Next I used dylusions paint to paint the outline of the hearts and a freehand one inside it.
Next I used two of the colours of dylusion paint to create a birder around the page. I left this to dry fully.
I decided it needed the border between the hearts, so I painted this and left it to dry. Then I blended verdent versafine clair through the hearts dinkable from set 1.
Next I blended hickory smoke distress ink through the circle and line texture disc from set 4, turning it botth horizontally and vertically.
Then I freehand stamped some areas of the script background using hickory smoke distress ink. 
Next I used a black posca pen to add freehand lines to the three big hearts. I also drew through the hearts dinkable and stamped the circle with hearts, from journaling essentials 1, using versafine clair morning mist. 

Then I cut out the face transparency, leaving a small border. I glued it to the page using distress collage medium. 
Next I chose and cut out a sentiment from the transparency sheet and glued it to the page with collage medium. 
Finally I added a freehand border using a black posca pen.
Products used:
Easy Frame - 4" heart
Dylusions paint - mango punch, rose quartz, postbox red
Versafine Clair - verdent, morning mist
Dinkables - set 1
Art stamps - script background, journaling essentials 1
Black posca pen
Bee Crafty transparencies - faces 4, walk your own way

Thank you for taking a look and Merry Christmas.
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...