Sunday, December 10, 2023

Alison CT - Star tag

As Bee Crafty are doing there 24 tags of Christmas, I thought I would share how I made the star tag.
To begin I die cut a white tag using the Tags #1 die set. I used the second largest one.
Next I blended mustard seed, fossilized amber and squeezed lemonade distress oxide over the tag.
Then I added stars by blending mustard seed oxide through the stars multi inkable.
Next I stamped the 2 smallest swirly stars from the la luna stamp set using fossilized amber oxide.

On seperate card I drew through the 4" star easy frame and cut the star out. I then blended squeezed lemonade oxide over it. I edged it with mustard seed oxide.
Next I stamped the script background over the star using fossilized amber oxide.
Then I freehand drew a border around the star using a brown gel pen.
Next I stamped a double strip of the circles border from the over the moon stamp set with rusty hinge oxide.
Then I coloured one of the mdf pop out stars with a gold posca pen.
I glued the paper star to the tag and then the mdf star centrally on that.
I tied yellow bakers twine threw the holes in a yellow button.
I then used distress collage medium to glue the button to the centre of the mdf star.
Finally I chose a sentiment from the Christmas transparency and used collage medium to glue it to the tag.

Products used:
Bee Crafty Transparency - Christmas words
6" Inkables - stars multi
Art Stamps - over the moon, script background, la luna 
Mdf pop outs - stars
Distress Oxide - mustard seed, squeezed lemonade, fossilized amber, rusty hinge 
Button
Bakers twine
Brown gel pen

Thank you for taking a look. 
Alison 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...